The weekend is the perfect time to prepare a delicious brunch to share with family or friends. In front of a well-stocked table, we take pleasure in spending quality time with those we love and we savor a variety of sweet and savory dishes for all tastes!
At home, there is a real passion for cooking and gastronomy. We have fun trying new recipes, listening to cooking shows in search of our next discovery and browsing the aisles of delicatessens to unearth unique finds to taste.
This week, I wanted to share with you my favorite brunch recipes, featuring local chefs. Feel free to share yours with me in the comments!
- Folks and Forks American Pancakes
- Free To Eat Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Three times a day express chocolatines
- Homemade Fruit Waffles from Caty's Recipes
- Chocolate French Toast with Caramelized Almonds from Three Times a Day
- Ricardo Smoked Salmon Mini Bagels
- Breakfast pizza from Stefano Faita
- Ricardo's Breakfast Sandwich
- Grilled cheese with apples and smoked gouda from Savourer
- Bacon and Cheese Curd Pancakes from Three Times a Day
To add a touch of color to your table
The art of the table is to take pleasure in setting a pretty table, with arranged crockery, a beautiful tablecloth and plates filled with color. To accompany your brunch, we recommend the following favorites to add to your gourmet table:
- A bottle for maple syrup
- A butter dish for your pancakes or toast
- A bowl for serving fruit or yogurt
- A carafe for orange juice
- Glasses for mimosa or smoothies
By the way, do not hesitate to share your #momentPero with us on social networks for a chance to win a gift card on the online store!
To read :
- like a saturday morning
- Every day I enjoy my #momentPero
- Pero by Sophie Perreault: a touch of color in your daily life
Text and photos by Camille Labonté - Jaune Creative agency