The excitement of the holidays is gradually setting in the workshop and we wanted to share with you our best suggestions for gift ideas to offer and to treat yourself!
That's why we've designed a gift guide filled with wonderful discoveries, for all budgets and all occasions. You will find a multitude of unique and colorful ideas, in addition to favorite product suggestions from local businesses to complete the picture.
Good discovery, and above all, happy holidays!
For gourmets and those who love to cook
My business was born out of a passion for cooking and the art of hospitality. What a pleasure to set up a beautiful table around which our loved ones gather to share a delicious meal!
The L'art de la table collection is therefore available in everyday pieces that are practical and will quickly become essentials:
- Serving plates (to present small bites)
- Bowls (perfect for a comforting soup or a savory salad)
- Bottle for olive oil (also practical for balsamic vinegar or maple syrup)
- Butter dish (did you know a pound of butter goes all in?)
- Utensil jar (a nice accessory to decorate the kitchen)
- Glasses (for juice, smoothies, cocktails, beer or wine)
- Carafe of water (a wonderful piece to decorate a table)
This collection is just as suitable for celebrating the purchase of a new home as for a hostess gift when you are invited somewhere. Combine the piece of your choice with gourmet products for a most appreciated gift:
- Our Cabanes maple syrups
- SnackPow Nuts
- La Pincée or Kanel spices
- La Pimenterie sauces
- Spreads Sunday Morning or Allô Simonne
- La Lichée caramels
- Poseidn cocktail bombs
For active people and outdoor enthusiasts
No matter the season, there are those around us who seize every opportunity to practice their favorite sports outdoors and go on an adventure. The Hydrate collection is timely, offering a great selection of products to stay hydrated at all times, whether at the office, on the road, at home or at the gym:
- Reusable bottles (a multitude of formats for all tastes!)
- Cups (for coffee, tea, herbal tea or hot chocolate)
- Teapot (a must have for tea lovers)
- Insulated glasses (unbreakable, they are very useful for camping, the outdoors, the chalet or dinners on the terrace)
Looking for other ideas to add to the gift? Here are some suggestions:
- Haumana energy bars
- Petit Montagnard clothes
- SUK hot chocolates
- Gibou accessories
- Woolen socks Wolf sweater
For lovers of plants and interior decoration
Do you know someone who never has enough plants? You will make them happy by offering them a piece from the Botanical collection, whether it is a watering can, a cache-pot or a wall-mounted planter. Visit a florist to fill the pot with a plant of your choice or have a plant delivered with Espace Maude or Cactus online .
Another great idea to add a touch of color to your home: a candle . Created in collaboration with local companies, including EP Café & fils , Campy Home and Three Funny Monkeys , they are delicately scented and give any room a comforting ambiance. In addition, once the candle is finished, the container can become a cachepot or a cup!
In the same theme, here are other ideas that add well to the decor of a house:
- The Dried Flowers coasters
- BKind or La Fabrique Plantarom body products
- Soaps and bath bombs Savonnerie Saponaria
- Mae Mae lip balms
- Embroidered Tight embroidery kits
- Unscented Co or Planette cleaning products
- Les Accrocheuses macrames
Why not offer the choice? With a gift card worth up to $100, you ensure that the person you are giving it to will be able to choose the piece that they like the most from the entire selection on the online store.
Need other ideas? Come and have a look at one of the two Christmas markets I will be attending this year. You will have the opportunity to see exclusive creations, in addition to saving on delivery costs!