Terrace season is approaching and we like to find ourselves in the sun in good company around a refreshing cocktail! So we had the idea of sharing with you 4 easy-to-make cocktail recipes, showcasing Quebec products, whether syrups or spirits. Moreover, the syrups presented in these cocktails are gift possibilities that are found in some of the mystery boxes!
*For an alcohol-free version, it is possible not to include spirits in the recipe or to opt for an alcohol-free liqueur, such as Monsieur Cocktail's alcohol-free Amaretto.
Prepared withKWE Cocktails wild mint syrup, this cocktail tastes like lemon pie, a perfect sweet/sour balance!
- 1 oz wild mint syrup
- 1 oz amaretto
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- lemon slice
- Pour all the ingredients, except the ice cream, into a shaker.
- Shake vigorously 20 seconds, then add ice and shake again.
- Pour into a cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of lemon.
The recipe comes from theKWE Cocktails website.
Rum and coke
Take this classic to a whole new level with Monsieur Cocktail 's Sucrydor Syrup!
- 1.5 oz rum
- 0.5 oz pineapple syrup (sucrydor)
- 2 lime wedges
- 4oz coke
- Cut the lime into 4 wedges and crush it at the bottom of a glass.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the coke, and fill with ice.
- Stir with a chopstick or bar spoon until your fingers are cool.
- Complete with coke.
- Decorate with a slice of dehydrated lime.
Mango lovers will fall in love with this mocktail, prepared with Monsieur Cocktail's Épistoufle syrup.
- 2 oz spicy mango syrup (epistoufle)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond beverage
- 1/2 green cardamom, crushed
- 3/4 cup ice cream
- Mango cubes (to garnish)
- In a blender, blend all ingredients with ice until smooth.
- Pour the contents into a glass.
- Decorate with mango cubes.
This latest cocktail is smooth and sweet, perfect for any occasion!
- 1 oz Cranberry/Fir Syrup or Morello Cherry Syrup from KWE Cocktails
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 3 oz sparkling water
- lemon slices
- Pour the syrup, gin, lemon juice and ice into a shaker.
- Shake vigorously and pour into a glass filled with ice, straining through a strainer.
- Add sparkling water and garnish with cranberries and lemon.
Share your #momentPero with us!
Trying any of these recipes? Share your photos with us on social media by tagging @peroparsophieperreault for a chance to win a $25 gift card.