Fall is upon us and who says fall says pick your own apples and pumpkins, cocooning and comfort food ! Today I offer you a dozen comforting recipes, inspired by women with whom I share a common passion for cooking. We all know Ricardo and Trois Fois par jour, but this time, I want to introduce you to local foodies that deserve to be discovered.
Meals and side dishes:
- Heirloom tomato burrata (Geneviève O'Gleman)
- Creamy Carrot and Tomato Soup (The Perfect Recipe)
- Spicy grilled chicken and butternut squash with cream (K for Katrine)
- Creamy Tortellini, Squash and Parmesan Soup (Folks and Forks)
- Skillet gnocchi with roasted squash (Loounie Cuisine)
- Squash Mac and Cheese (Caty's Recipes)
- Creamy Pumpkin Pie Recipe (Help)
- Apple and fudge pie (Recipes from Quebec)
- Chocolate, pumpkin and maple muffins (K for Katrine)
- Apple cookies (Geneviève O'Gleman)
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Marble Bread (The Perfect Recipe)
- Cinnamon rolls, apples and caramel (Free to eat)
What recipe will you be tempted to try? Do you have other recipes or other gourmet blogs to suggest to me?
Trying any of these recipes with my creations? Share your #momentPero on social media with me!